Thank you for choosing GracefullSolutions.com. By using our website and purchasing our products, you are agreeing to the following Terms and Conditions. These terms and conditions apply from your first visit to the site to each, and every, subsequent visit. If you do not agree to be legally bound by our terms and conditions then we ask you not to use GracefullSolutions.com or any of our fine products.
Important Safety Notice
While our hypnosis products are both powerful and effective they are meant to be used as complementary treatment. Please regard the following safety points.
- These recordings are for educational and informational purposes only and may not be construed as psychotherapy or medical advice.
- They are not intended to create any therapist-patient relationship or supplant any medical or psychotherapeutic advice, consultation, or examination.
- Always seek the advice of a properly trained health care professional before seeking any treatment.
- Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking medical treatment due to information presented from these recordings.
- Persons with a psychological disorder(s) or under significant distress should not use these recordings without the advice of their physician.
- These recordings are meant for adults over the age of 18 with the exception of any of those specifically indicated for children.
- Do not listen to these recordings while driving, using any machinery, or whenever distraction would cause harm or injury.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. Authorized employees within the company on a need to know basis only use any information collected from individual customers solely for purposes of purchasing our products and/or communication regarding purchases. We constantly review our systems and data to ensure the best possible service to our customers. The United States government has created specific offenses for unauthorized actions against computer systems and data. We will investigate any such actions with a view to prosecuting and/or taking civil proceedings to recover damages against those responsible
Client/Customer records are regarded as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any third party, other than [our manufacturer/supplier(s) if required] and if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities. Clients/Customers have the right to request sight of, and copies of any and all Client/Customer Records we keep, on the proviso that we are given reasonable notice of such a request. Clients/Customers are requested to retain copies of any literature issued in relation to the provision of our services. Where appropriate, we shall issue Clients/Customers with appropriate written information, handouts or copies of records as part of an agreed contract, for the benefit of both parties.
We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by this Company will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
We accept the following credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. There is no surcharge for using your credit card to make purchases. Please be sure to provide your exact billing address and telephone number (i.e. the address and phone number your credit card bank has on file for you) or your order may not go through properly. Incorrect information will cause a delay or failure in processing your order.
Allowed Use of GracefullSolutions.com and Its Products
GracefullSolutions.com owns every product on this website. When you purchase any GracefullSolutions.com product you are purchasing personal use only of the product, not unlimited rights.
- Download the product onto your PC, Laptop, or Tablet
- Transfer the product to your MP3 player and/or burn the MP3 to a CD or other audio medium.
You may not:
- Make available any of our hypnosis MP3 downloads, or hypnosis scripts, to anyone other than yourself.
- This includes (but it not limited to) selling, renting, lending or uploading our products.
- Claim to be associated with us, or use our name to promote yourself or hypnosis practice.
- Play any of our hypnosis downloads to a client or any other third party.
- Use, adapt or alter any of our articles or any piece issued on GracefullSolutions.com
Failure to follow our terms of allowed usage may result in legal action.
We have great faith in the power and effectiveness of our products. So much so that we offer a 30-day money back return. If the session you have purchased does not have the result that you expected then you are entitled to a refund should you contact us within 30 days.
To ensure that our generous refund policy is not abused, we have the following waivers.
- You must follow our “Safety Points” use advice.
- You must follow our “You May” and “You May Not” list.
- Refunds are only available on single download purchases.
- There will be only one refund for one single download per customer every 6 months.
We may rescind any discount offer at any time.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
Your use of GracefullSolutions.com is at your own risk. Use of GracefullSolutions.com is on an “as is” and “is available” basis. While we strive to have the highest quality and widest selection of products we cannot guarantee that GracefullSolutions.com will be suitable for your purposes and needs.
All content on the site is subject to change without notice. While every care is taken in compiling our content we cannot guarantee it is completely accurate, up-to-date or error free.
GracefullSolutions.com does not take liability for any losses or damages as a result of using either our site or our products. This is without limitation and includes economic loss, any special, indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damage.
This applies whether the damage or loss occurs via contract, negligence, under statue or otherwise.
Third Parties and Links
Terms and Conditions Changes
We may change our terms and conditions at any time without any prior warning. Any change will not affect you retroactively but will apply on your first visit to the site after the change. Because of this you should read the terms and conditions each time you visit the site.
Copyright and Trademark Notice
Unless otherwise specified, all materials appearing on this site, including the text, site design, logos, images, as well as the selection, assembly, and arrangement thereof, are the sole property of Gracefull Solutions, © Copyright November 20, 2014 Gracelyn LaDelfa SRu 1-204-624 and Copyright Pending 2015. You may use the content of this site only for the purpose of shopping on this site or placing an order on this site or making appointments with Gracefull Solutions and for no other purpose. No materials from this site may be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means without our prior written permission. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Any unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark, and/or other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical error, Gracefull Solutions shall have the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for the product listed at the incorrect price. Gracefull Solutions shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, Gracefull Solutions shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card in the amount of the incorrect price.
The preceding terms and conditions constitute the agreement between us (GracefullSolutions.com) and you (the customer). A failure to act on any violation of our terms and conditions does not constitute a legal waiver.
Should we discover any violation of our terms and conditions typically we shall notify the individual or group of the violation. If nothing is done, within a time to be determined by us, we will take legal action on advice.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the United States. Any dispute will be decided in and by the United States courts.
If you have any questions on our terms and conditions and how they apply to you please contact us.
Terms and Conditions as of February 7, 2015